In all of this, we’ve kept one thing constant: Benel has been the get-go a specialist.
- Product Design & DevelopmentWe apply a holistic approach in designing conducive and comfortable workplaces, as we recognise that each office has its own unique work nature.
- Tests for Quality AssuranceTo ensure that the quality and safety of our products are not compromised, we send them for rigorous international tests that come with recognised test certificates.
- Fast TurnaroundWith a combined total of 100,000 square feet of space in Singapore and Malaysia, we are able to hold stock and product parts, enabling us to serve you efficiently.
- Complete Control of ProductionWith full control of production, we are able to achieve consistent, quality products regardless of scale of the project.
- Product ContinuityWe can produce identical office furniture models, years after they were first made, thereby achieving model continuity for our customers.
- After-sales ServiceWith dedicated facilities for part-servicing, furniture parts requiring replacement can be easily changed during maintenance, and the same product is as good as new.
Our green efforts started with the implementation of ISO14001 in 2010, where we began efforts in advocating for the environment. On top of using recycled materials, we have also lowered consumption of energy and materials. We place emphasis on carefully crafted design, use of quality materials and product durability. Designed for repeated use, repair and maintenance, Benel makes lasting products, which translates to waste reduction.