Personal Data Protection Policy
At Benel Singapore, we value the trust that you place in our products and the same extends to protecting your privacy. We are committed to safeguarding the personal data that you have provided in the course of your various interactions with us.
This Policy informs you of the privacy practices at Benel Singapore including how we may collect, use, manage your personal data. This Policy is based on the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and all the associated regulations and guidelines as may from time to time be issued by the Personal Data Protection Commission (“PDPC”).
Information we collect
For the purposes specified in this Policy, we ensure that the information we collect is at the minimum necessary to provide our products and services requested. Across various platforms such as our website and social media sites, you may be requested to provide personal data such as, but not limited to your name, contact details, email address, mailing address , payment information.
We will never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outsider parties your personal data without your consent.
- remember log-in details and the composition of your shopping cart;
- service you with the information that applies to the region where you will be placing orders;
- allow efficient navigation between pages;
- collect statistics to optimise site functionality;
- collect information on user activity in response to e-mail communications; and
- generally improve your user experience.
You may choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or disable the cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, some of our services may not function properly if the cookies are disabled. Should you face any difficulties ordering via our webstore, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
How we use your personal information
With your consent, we may use your personal data for the following purposes
- Providing you with the products and services that you requested
- Communicating with you to the extent necessary to fulfil your order
- Providing after sales customer service
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys and obtaining customer feedback
- Responding to your feedback, comments or suggestions
- Complying with our legal obligations and existing requirements
- Administering of contests, giveaways and other promotions.
- Advertising and marketing of our products via newsletters, email marketing
If we wish to use, disclose or process your Personal Data for any other purpose, we will seek your consent beforehand.
How to withdraw your consent
If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you may unsubscribe from the communications by following the instructions on the subscription email. You may also wish to contact us at 6873 1118 to request for the withdrawal of consent regarding your personal data.
How do we protect your information
We take a variety of security measures to protect your Personal Data against theft, loss, as well as unauthorized access, copy, use, modification.
How to access or change your Personal Data
Retention and Destruction of Personal Data
We will retain your personal data only for as long as the purpose(s) for which it is collected and/or a business need exists. All personal information beyond the required period will be destroyed in a secure manner.
How to contact us
Benel Singapore Pte Ltd
Attention: Data Protection Officer (DPO)
59 Loyang Way
Contact number: 6873 1118